Mobil Super Synthetic
Full Synthetic Motor Oil
Mobil Super Synthetic is a full synthetic high-performance motor oil, which provides excellent high temperature protection even under severe operating conditions.
Mobil Super Synthetic is designed to help provide long engine life and outstanding protection in vehicles of all ages, outperforming our conventional and synthetic blends.
These oils provide outstanding protection against sludge, engine rust and corrosion under severe and low-temperature operating conditions and provide optimum viscosity and fluidity across a broad range of temperatures.
Mobil Super Synthetic oils are available in four multi-viscosity grades: SAE 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30.
Mobil Super Synthetic 0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30 and 10W-30 are classified by The American Petroleum Institute (API) as "Resource Conserving" engine lubricants and meet or exceed ILSAC GF-5. Those claims are backward compatible with earlier performance levels such as API SM, SL, and SJ and previous ILSAC categories.
Features and Benefits
- Helps extend engine life
- Outstanding wear protection for vehicles of all ages
- Excellent high temperature protection to help keep engines cool
- Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures (up to 400º F) without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown.
- Helps control oil consumption and loss
- Mobil Super Synthetic 0W-20 is suitable for use in Honda and Toyota vehicles where a 0W-20 viscosity is required.
- Allows easy starting and rapid oil circulation during cold starts to protect critical engine parts.
- Protection beyond our conventional and synthetic blends
- Guaranteed protection with Mobil Super Limited Warranty*
- Meets or exceeds the latest industry specifications
- API SN Resource Conserving